Awesome – you have made the start and came to my Integrated Health workshop where you got the basics of integrating healthier choices in to your life and you want to know some more? In my Happy Healthy Tummy workshop you will get to recognise the BAD health foods. The foods to avoid and those to source. And foods you can ”grow” yourself to keep your tummy humming. Even if you missed out on the basics, I will get you up to speed you will be able to great tips that are very easy to implement into your everyday life to make those changes that you need to live the live you deserve.
- Lose weight without having to do ridiculous boot camp style extreme exercises?
- Assist in eliminating inflammation that is causing a myriad of issues including arthritis, obesity, heart disease, diabetes, allergies, asthma, inflammatory bowel disease, Crohn’s disease and autoimmune diseases such as Lupus?
- Improve your hormone functions …. Even to the extent of starting a family?
- Have a glowing complexion and be clear of acne?
- Get rid of eczema and much much more!!!
This can all be done without having to buy expensive diet programs or having to eat bazar foods and restricting your dietary intake. Want to find out how? Then come along to my 3 hour workshop and discover the secrets for yourself!
Where: ‘Karrawirra’ Riverdell Spiritual Centre 51 Clifford rd Hillier
Contact: Catherine Bird on 0408 578 248 for more information
Catherine Bird – Integrative Nutrition Specialist and Workshop Presenter – I received my training as a Holistic Health Coach from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition’s cutting-edge Health Coach Training Program. During my training, I studied over 100 dietary theories, practical lifestyle management techniques, and innovative coaching methods with some of the world’s top health and wellness experts.
• Dr. Andrew Weil, Director of the Arizona Centre for Integrative Medicine;
• Dr. Deepak Chopra, leader in the field of mind-body medicine;
• Dr. David Katz, Director of Yale University’s Prevention Research Centre;
• Dr. Walter Willett, Chair of Nutrition at Harvard University;
• Geneen Roth, bestselling author and expert on emotional eating;
• Liz Lipski Director of Nutrition & Integrative Health of Maryland University on Gut Microbiome
• Barry Sears, PhD Wellness Zone- anti-inflammatory approaches
• And many other leading researchers and nutrition authorities.
Further to my recent training, over the course of 20 years previously I have attended many seminars, lectures and courses in order to search for the best practices while I was farming. I owned a “Certified Organic Beef, cereal and seed farm”. In the meantime it was also studying various aspects of how our food can be either beneficial or detrimental to our health. This interest was triggered by the death of my father from cancer.
My education and training was by:
• Dr Arden Anderson is both a doctor and a farmer – Soil to plate to health
• Dr. Elaine Ingham a microbiologist – chemicals in conventional agriculture killing insects, and microbin
• Graeme Saint, Gary Zimmer and Jerry Brunetti Ultimate Biological Farming –soil – plant- animal – our nutrition.
• Dr Ross Walker – leading Australian cardiologist
• Dr Mark Donohoe one of Australia’s best known medical practitioners in the area of environmental medicine
• Bruce H. Lipton Ph.D. Cellular Communication
• Samuel Epstein – world leading toxicologist
I have extended my training beyond health and nutrition on order to get an understanding of how and why we process what we do emotionally and mentally by completing:
• Anthony Robbins Personal Power II The Driving Force
• Landmark Forum, levels 1 &2
• The Completion Seminar with Hardo Bottin
I am also available for private consultation.