WHAT IS KINESIOLOGY?
Kinesiology is a natural therapy which uses muscle monitoring as an indicator to locate physical, structural, emotional, nutritional, or spiritual imbalances in the body.
The essential skill, which differentiates Kinesiology from other natural therapies is the art and science of muscle monitoring. Muscle monitoring works with the connection of the brain to the muscles through the nervous system. This bio-feedback process produces instant results – so, a muscle (subconsciously) does the talking for the body to tell the Kinesiologist what the body needs.
Kinesiology identifies factors which block the body’s natural healing process. The power of self-healing begins with Kinesiology. It is a powerful, effective and simple approach to reaching the source of pain, emotional trauma, nutritional or other unresolved issues that can affect general health and well-being. By balancing the body-mind connection the body’s own natural self-healing process is activated to help improve health, well-being and performance in all areas of life.
Kinesiology uses a blend of Western and traditional Chinese medicine and disciplines. Although Kinesiology does not diagnose, prescribe or treat chronic disorders, it does work with the whole person looking for underlying foundational triggers.
WHO CAN USE IT?
It is safe to use on people of all ages, including babies, children and the elderly. Effective for children’s learning and behaviour problems. Kinesiology is recognised and widely used in Australia and internationally.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
Kinesiology is amazingly effective in helping with:
- Structural problems such as neck/hip & back issues, sport injuries.
- Pain management: Headaches/migraines, neck, jaw and back pain, muscle aches
- Emotional trauma: Grief, loss, PTSD, effects of bullying.
- Mental Health: Depression, anxiety, panic disorder, Autism/Asperger’s symptoms, self- harming behaviours.
- Nervous disorders, phobias, addictions.
- Childhood/adult learning & behavioural difficulties (e.g. dyslexia & attention deficit disorder symptoms)
- Weight problems
- Bed wetting
- Digestive problems i.e. IBS, allergies and food sensitivities/intolerances, Indigestion/reflux.
- General well being: fatigue, insomnia, sleep issues, bed wetting, mental clarity
- Performance anxiety: sports, work, job interviews, memory, decision making
- Counselling: Limiting beliefs, relationship issues
- Hormonal imbalances: infertility, menstruation and menopausal symptoms, mood swings.
- Changing limited and negative emotions and negative thinking patterns that are holding you back from achieving your goals and healthy lifestyle – anything at all.
A few words from presenter Annie Hutchins –
I decided to complete a double Diploma in Kinesiology and Mind Body Medicine in September this year after 9 months on a Medical Certificate. This time helped me decide how I could go beyond just getting well to positively changing my lifestyle to allow for sustainable good health and wellbeing. Part of the reason for choosing to study was the realisation that I could not go back to the world of employment and employers with unattainable expectations and no compassion. I chose to study a natural therapy not only to assist in my own journey of healing but to be able to help others to obtain health and wellbeing. I have also studied Counselling and have a Diploma in Christian Counselling which I believe was integral to my journey toward Spirituality. I am a Reiki II Attunement practitioner and offer this as a private service and I have worked with the long term unemployed who’ve had lifestyle issues such as addictions, anger management and mental health problems which have prevented them from moving forward with their lives and obtaining employment. I wholeheartedly feel I have a ‘well rounded’ perspective on life’s ups and downs which helps me relate to most people and most situations health or otherwise. Come join me for this special event and find out how Kinesiology can help in your life.