Reconnect Inside/Out – 1 Day Workshop
DATE: 13th July
TIME: 9AM to 1pm
FACILITATED IN: The Sanctuary at Riverdell Spiritual Centre
All too often we get BUSY in life and forget to simply STOP, stop and listen to what our bodies and hearts are telling us. This can lead to life happening to us, instead of for us.
This workshop is designed for YOU to take TIME OUT and RECONNECT with what is on the inside, allowing it to be shown on the outside.
DURING THE WORKSHOP YOU WILL LEARN:
- How thoughts create emotions
- How to protect yourself from other people’s moods effecting yours
- About trapped emotions and the benefits of releasing emotions/thoughts that do not serve you
- To listen to your body and what it is telling you
- To quiet the mind and become more present
- Pattern Interrupts (techniques to stop overthinking or a controlling emotion)
- Discover & understand your own YES/NO answer
- If you go there in the mind, you can go there in the body (be the creator of your own world)
- About matching frequencies – Learn to be in alignment with what you want in life
- Understanding the difference between your subconscious mind and inner guidance
Leave all the STRESS, WORRY, ANNOYING THINGS at the door, as this Workshop is designed to be ALL ABOUT YOU.
A bit about Kerri from Beyond Sensory
My journey to self awareness began 9 years ago due to many different health issues being presented to me in a short period of time and I could not work out how someone with no health issues prior could then have one health issue after the other.
Research to why this was happening to me became an interest and over time a lifestyle and now 9 years on, I love learning about the human mind, what makes us who we are, why we do what we do and how to change our internal dialogue to benefit ourselves in living a fulfilling life that suits us as an individual. Throughout my journey I have also opened the doors to knowing and trusting my intuitive side.
I am grateful to be able to share my knowledge with others to allow them to feel the lightness that they may have never felt before and gain an understanding of how they can also be the creator of their own lives.
The other side of what makes me, ME, is that I have grown up with four older brothers and therefore have an inbuilt adventurist side. For the past 5 years I have made it my ritual to do at least one adventurist thing each year, that I have not done before. Ranging from aerobatic biplane rides, racing dirt go karts, to a helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon.
I have two opposite side of me and that’s what makes me my own version of unique.
- Master Practitioner – Hypnotherapy, NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming), Time Line Therapy
- Reiki Practitioner
- Mindset Facilitator
Things to bring:
- Open Mind
- Water Bottle